Who we are
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in peoples behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative & entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do & are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships & sales teams better understand & predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, & the key offers & incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates & a stronger ROI.
What you will do:
- Proven track record of consistently hitting & exceeding quota
- Responsible for market expansion by obtaining new leads in new territories who are interested in a long-term investment in our product
- Experience in high velocity sales & has sold within a 30 days close window
- Partners with customers to identify challenges & understand their business needs to establish the best solutions that automotiveMastermind can provide
- Experience solution selling, as a consultative approach, to buy into a long-term contract that provides a full package of solutions, not individual items
- Effectively communicates the value proposition of our product through proposals & presentations at dealerships
- Proven experience selling into a challenging customer base
- Understands go to market strategy for current & previous products
- Will represent the company at conferences, trade fairs, & networking events
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Management, Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of professional work experience in sales in a luxury retail environment.
- Auto retail experience is strongly preferred however, if you do not have prior auto retail experience, you must be passionate about cars & understand financing
- Significant working experience with CRM tools & reporting
- Thinks quickly, works fast, & embraces change
- Exceptional oral & written skills
- Great at execution: results driven, detail oriented, organized self-starter
- Strong business & financial acumen in daily work product
- Establishes meaningful relationships & easily builds strong rapports with clients
- Experience effectively negotiating & upselling
- Proactively solicits feedback, asks questions, & resolves issues in a non-confrontational way
- Ability to perform as part of a lager team
- Looks at long-term strategic objectives while simultaneously prioritizing individual work to ensure timely delivery
- Regularly self-assess with objective evidence & adapts work product to achieve better results
- Vested interest in the companys success & commitment to team
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays & weekends may be required.
We believe in equal employment opportunities:
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the companys employees to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary actions up to & including discharge.
This role requires 75% travel within the region & nationally as needed. Must live near a major airport.