HelloFresh: Join one of the Worlds fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 13 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London & Amsterdam. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
The role: Drive product development & planning for an exciting food-tech brand
Our recipes, customers & menus are the core of everything we do at HelloFresh. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our current customers are satisfied with their weekly meal choice, that new consumers are attracted to our menus & choose us over competition, & that we continuously improve processes & data insights to be able to compete in an increasingly competitive environment. You will be an integral part of a fast growing scale-up, & pivotal to the long term success of our business.
We seek a candidate that will bring an analytical & proactive way of working, focused on delivering results in a high-paced environment. The job requires attention to detail & a high degree of work accuracy.
On a day to day basis you will be working closely with our culinary, procurement & marketing team to build the best meal kit in the market. You will also have access to our international teams who can support you with deep product management knowledge.
There will be plenty of opportunities to grow in this role or transition into other senior roles as the company grows.
Your responsibilities will be within both strategic & operational product topics
- Develop & drive the product roadmap for our product, then work across multiple teams in the business to execute it & hit set targets
- Develop the long-term product offering & strategy in conjunction with the overarching business strategy.
- Monitor & report on performance. Maintain a deep competitive awareness & stay abreast of market trends. Develop an in-depth customer understanding & adjust offering & communication accordingly.
- Ensure that menus are planned according to our product strategy & budget targets
- Responsible for continuously improving the menu planning process
- Ensure that culinary briefs are set out clear & concise including customer needs, budgets & required output
- Drive value engineering projects & consequently increase recipe scores in close collaboration with culinary & procurement teams
- Responsible for product analytics - regular review of all available customer feedback sources (recipe survey, NPS etc.) as well as deep dives into recipe & menu performance.
- Implement new product launches & changes in the product portfolio
Our ideal applicant has in-depth product management/development experience & is hungry to help taking a new country organisation off the ground.
- Bachelors/Masters degree from top-tier college or university
- 3-5 years experience in product, category management or business/concept development in a consumer goods or e-commerce company
- Detail-oriented self-starter, motivated to drive results in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment, not hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities
- You are able to develop & drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in & get the job done.
- High level of numeracy & strong analytical capabilities
- Be comfortable managing multiple projects at once & be able to quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Relentless customer focus
- Broad knowledge & passion for food
- Fluency in Nordic languages is a plus
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, free coffee/drinks, pension scheme incl. Insurances, high-end work phone & laptop , etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.