Software Development Engineer in Test
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open & extensible, & fluent in the language of banking & finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks & wealth management, financial institutions can deliver powerful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Absa, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, & Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, around the clock, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
We are actively seeking a Platform Quality Assurance Engineer, to be responsible for testing customer facing products. You will be quick to identify high impact areas to focus testing efforts & help build out test automation wherever possible.
What you will be doing
- Gather & understand new feature requirements.
- Evolve our test procedures & plans.
- Build test automation frameworks, test environments & automated tests.
- Extend & maintain continual long haul & performance test runs.
- Define & report QA metrics to team & upper management.
- Familiar with Agile engineering processes.
What you need in this position
- 2-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- 1-3 years of Java development experience.
- Experience writing API tests, Performance tests, Stress tests.
- Experience building & maintaining automated test infrastructure
- Understanding of the basics of software development, including REST, Git, SQL
- Experience with performance testing tools like jMeter, LoadRunner.
- Experience with open source test automation tools.
- Knowledge of SDLC & Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of UNIX commands is a plus.
- Experience with Django, Python & AWS is a plus.
- You should love finding bugs, & troubleshooting & are committed to releasing the highest quality of software.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or related degree.
- Experience or interest in AI systems and/or Machine Learning is a big plus.
Location New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience & your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.