Senior Field Marketing Manager
Full Time, Dublin
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Who you are:
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who can take charge, motivate colleagues & cut through competing priorities.
- Eye-on-the-prize kinda person. You love to win, just like the sales team you'll support.
- A real collaborator, You can work in a team , partner with anyone to get the job done & create a bit of fun & energy as you rally people to your plan or you to their plan.
- An innovative problem-solver who challenges the status quo & creates with possibility.
- Must possess a positive, always helpful/servicing attitude, can manage time-based stress & display calmness & composure in uncertain & strenuous situations.
- Has a curiosity for data & enjoys measuring results & uncovering trends.
- A natural project manager- You naturally keep all the necessary pieces organised & moving with you. You just get on with it.
- An amazing communicator & effective influencer. People trust & follow you.
- An individual who cares about lead quality, event experience, customer engagement and
What you'll own:
- Collaborate with the Head of Field Marketing EMEIA & Regional Field Marketing team to influence, build & execute a holistic Commercial Field Marketing plan.
- Create tight relationships with the EMEA Commercial Sales leadership; strong ability to influence & collaborate internally & externally at all organisational levels.
- You will partner with Regional Field Marketing Leaders to drive field activity that supports the hyper- growth of the commercial segment in Europe influencing pipeline maturation,close rates & increasing average deal size & achieving billings targets.
- Builds a strong partnership with Business Development & Digital Demand to optimise the flow of qualified leads through the funnel in a field motion with our Account Executives.
- Plays a lead role in or owns all stages of an event lifecycle, including evaluation, recommendation /decisions, requirements gathering, planning, training & execution & analysis.
- Identifies target audiences, recommends pilot campaigns & drives the registration of prospects/customers to our field events.
- Understand & translate detailed analysis of key performance indicators, business objectives & customer needs into strategic initiatives & integrated campaigns that will optimise ROI.
- Work with sales to develop processes & workflows for before & after events that help us improve & grow faster.
- Communicates & reinforces all plans, timelines, results & learnings.
- Takes responsibility for defining own reporting & metrics to drive performance of the Commercial segment in partnership with data analysts
Experience you'll need:
- Degree level qualification in Business, Marketing, Technology.
- 6+ years of Marketing, Field Marketing or similar experience, with the ability to work collaboratively & successfully with peers & colleagues to influence & engage others
- Field marketing experience in B2B enterprise software; SaaS/on-demand software a plus.
- Track record of success setting marketing priorities & developing a plan from a defined strategy, developing integrated field & partner marketing campaigns & executing programs to achieve sales goals.
- Excellent organisational & project management skills: can lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines & knows how to keep all programs on schedule.
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills. Comfortable with web/video conferencing & social collaboration platforms.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar), marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar), ABM Tools (Engagio or similar) & data tracking tools (Tableau or similar) to assess campaign effectiveness a plus.
- Ability to travel is required across Europe (approximately 10 - 15%), to support regional events & attend company or team offsite meetings.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.