About the role
Our team is looking for an experienced & hands-on Product Manager to help us define our product vision & lead its execution. In this role you will lead the design & implementation of WeWorks proprietary pricing recommendation engine. You will partner with dedicated teams of software engineers, data scientists, designers & partners to build & ship scalable solutions.
We seek upbeat, passionate, visionary people who have worked in agile startup environments & push the boundaries of whats possible. We are looking for product managers who are equally adept at data & design thinking, considering both analytics & research to synthesize a clear vision for the future. You must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, & demonstrated leadership experience leading on initiatives that involve multiple cross-functional teams.
- Define, manage, & evolve product strategy, roadmap, & vision
- Operate a cross-functional unit in an agile setting, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, & forward-looking plans that align to your mission & success metrics
- Create product requirements documents (PRD) to clearly outline goals, metrics to track progress, considerations, use cases, user experiences, & feature specifications to detail how products & features should be built
- Work directly with engineering, data scientists & design to ensure our products exceed standards of quality & reflect WeWorks brand
- Develop strong strategic relationships with internal & external partners & business teams in order to collaborate on product software development & manage needs & expectations
- 3 to 5 years of product management experience, several of which should include full ownership of a product roadmap & vision
- Strong technical skills to oversee products that integrate with a variety of APIs & platforms
- System design thinking to ensure we scale our platforms effectively
- You lead with data & research, not assumptions
- Proven ability to innovate & deliver creative, yet simple solutions to routine problems
- You have shipped a variety of products requiring significant cross-functional teamwork & can speak to the process of designing & building them with great detail
- You are very organized - you write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, & set clear goals that are shared throughout the organization
Nice to have
- Prior experience with pricing, and/or revenue management, is a plus
- Background from both startups & large companies is an advantage
- JIRA, Confluence, Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, is a plus
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical & digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members & employees. We build software & hardware that enables our members to connect with each other & the space around them like never before.
We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.