Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies & data in a single workflow to maximize their resources & improve business results.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to own the marketing strategies & programs that focus on celebrating customers through advocacy, loyalty, & engagement. Working closely with the field & industry marketing teams, you will amplify customer success broadly, as well as build & drive engagement with our loyal customers.
- Amplify the customer voice through strategic storytelling - video, case studies, quotes, webinars, social media, campaigns, research, event speakers, media, reviews, etc.
- Measure the effectiveness of customer story assets & adjust strategy as required.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our customer use cases & their business impact; serve as a resource for peers across the organization.
- Secure customer speakers & develop engaging presentations for marquee events
- Own & manage the Customer Appreciation Program, continually recruiting new customer advocates, stories, & soundbites.
- Support ABM strategies through champion enablement, strong customer relationships, & customer events, working in close collaboration with the field marketing team.
- Recruit for, & collaborate on, research aimed at capturing the Voice of the Customer
- Manage & track customer marketing rights & customer reference activity.
- Regionally manage peer review sites like G2, TrustRadius & others, ensuring that we keep our leadership ranking, continually receive new reviews, & use the platforms to source new content.
- Contribute to the overall marketing campaign strategy, across various channels & milestones, with creative content & customer proof points.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B customer marketing & advocacy.
- Proven success as a communicator, writer, & content creator.
- Experience building customer relationships & capturing their success stories in video & written format.
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent written communication & storytelling skills; strong facilitation & presenting skills.
- Time management & prioritization skills are essential to be successful in this role, as demands & projects will take you in different directions each week.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize & work with all levels & departments within an organization
- Bachelors Degree
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.