Vimeo is looking for a stellar, strategic search marketer who would like to further evolve their career within the performance marketing field & make a measurable impact on our business!
As Vimeos Manager, SEM you will be responsible for growing & optimizing our SEM campaigns. We are on the lookout for a quantitative mind with a passion for digital marketing. Your responsibilities will include building & optimizing campaigns, drive always-on testing, tracking account performance, & regularly communicating performance data & insights. This position directly ties to Vimeos overall growth & revenue goals. The ideal candidate has extensive experience managing SEM ad platforms at scale & a proven track record of delivering on KPIs.
What youll do:
- Generate daily, weekly & monthly reporting for all major metrics
- Perform daily account management of SEM accounts
- Monitor, maintain, expand & optimize keywords, ads, budgets, & important metrics, like CTR, CPC, ROAS, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement & test ad copy & landing pages
- Aid in the creation of new paid search & video initiatives, from keyword research, to ad trafficking & building campaigns
- Ensure account, campaign, & ad group structure enforce SEM best practices
- Design, implement, & track tests to validate bidding strategies, budget rules, & ideal customer journeys
- Identify areas of improvement for process and/or technological efficiencies by staying atop industry news & platform betas for the latest ad formats, bidding methodologies, & ad ops practices
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years SEM experience at a product focused digital business (e-commerce, SaaS or subscription products preferred) or at a search platform, search engine, or agency
- Proficiency in all major PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing, Oath, Yahoo Japan) & third party management tools like Search Ads 360
- Proven understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Highly proficient with analytics & data platforms like Google Analytics, Looker, Funnel.io, Tableau, & Google Data Studio
- Highly analytical with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Passion for search & digital marketing
- Ability to work with a high level of efficiency & accuracy in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail & fidelity to industry best practices
- SEO experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.