Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
Heres What Data Scientists do at Demandbase:
You will be a member of Demandbases Central Data Science team that drives product innovation & is responsible for all ML/AI initiatives & projects. We build & apply ML models at every stage of the B2B buyers journey. Starting from the top of the funnel, Data Scientists build account rank models to score tens of millions of companies & also recommend companies that arent yet in their CRM. Our Data Scientists apply cutting edge natural language processing algorithms & deep learning models to predict whether a company is interested in our clients product even before they visit their site. Once ML generated account lists are built, we launch campaigns to generate awareness & traffic to target sites.
Our Data Scientists build pacing, pricing, click-through rate, & engagement models using tens of billions of auctions daily to optimize campaign performance. We build reinforcement learning algorithms to optimize the user experience when potential prospects click on ads/banners & visit our customers websites.
Our Data Scientists build real-time intent using time series analysis to trigger an alert for sales after potential prospects share their contact information, to contact prospects when theres an intent surge. ML models are a significant differentiator for each of our offerings in the ABM platform, Targeting, Conversion, & Intent products. Our Data Scientists not only build ML models, but are also substantially involved in productizing the models, & working closely & cross-functionally with data engineering, application, product, & UX design teams to deliver the worlds best account-based marketing & advertising product.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop Machine Learning algorithms that optimize & make an immediate business impact on KPIs.
- Build, test, & deploy custom ML/AI models & algorithms on large datasets, & develop processes for monitoring & analyzing their performance on production environments.
- Communicate algorithms, complex data science methods, & statistical results with technical & non-technical audiences.
- Stay current with the latest technology/research & drive innovation.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of data science experience
- Background in Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computational Psychology, Operational Research, Physics or relevant field
- Driven more than one greenfield project from concept to production release
- Proficiency with analytical & database tools (e.g. Jupyter notebooks, Hive, SQL, No-SQL)
- Demonstrated ability to write clean & performant code in Python
- Depending on the project you work on, experience with 1 or more of these AI/ML technologies: TensorFlow, scikit-learn, Spark MLlib, Bigquery Machine Learning, large-scale data sets, Natural Language Processing & Graph algorithms.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience leading teams & projects
- Experience with Google Cloud or AWS
- Prior experience in Martech/Adtech space
Nice to have qualities:
- You are highly self-motivated & able to operate with significant autonomy
- You are able to break down complex problems & come up with simple innovative solutions
- You are able to focus on the goals without getting lost in the details
- Data is your thing, you love metrics & use metrics to drive projects
- You are willing to build end-to-end & own the machine learning products you build or help build
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.