Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The CyberSource Associate Technical Support Analyst (Technical Support Engineer) provide phone & web support to our growing number of direct customers & channel resellers. This includes assisting new customers with the initial set up of CyberSource's online payment services, educating customers on the use of our online business management tools, reports & continuing to resolve any issues our customers might face. The TSE role globally represents the second line of support for CyberSource's products. The TSE will have significant interaction (phone, emails & web ticketing) with our customers & our internal engineering team on standard payment questions, API integrations, & cutting edge offerings such as ApplePay & token services. TSE's quickly identify & resolve first & second level technical problems. You will be an outstanding teammate who enjoys working with others, including internal engineering & operational teams, to solve demanding customer issues. The size of the CS team creates a varied role with the need for an ability to act in multiple capacities at a time. Technical Support Engineers are great teammates with the ability to deliver results in a dynamic & ever changing environment with superb communication & time management skills. They have excellent customer service skills & the ability to comprehend technical topics & present them to non-technical users.
What you'll do:
- Engage with our clients through multiple contact channels in a fast-paced environment
- Understand client needs & tackle problems
- Think creatively about technical issues & find ways to change showstoppers into positive ways forward
- Work closely with internal teams & external partners to deep dive
- Manage escalation workflows using our systems to ensure nothing falls to the bottom of the to-do list
- Keep current on product releases & updates
- Share the knowledge among your fellow troubleshooters
What you'll bring:
- A passion for solving problems.
- A way with words that makes technical topics easy to understand
- A keen eye for getting to the root cause of an issue
- A love of helping people
- An ability to manage multiple needs & keep them all on track
- A strong ethos towards helping the team win
- A basic understanding of code (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), network protocols & infrastructure
A few cherries on top:
- Extended knowledge of code, network protocols & infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience in a service environment juggling multiple interactions or issues
- Exposure to payments or financial services
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- Extraordinary verbal & written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills & a real passion for problem solving
- Quickly evaluate information, & make quick decisions based on multiple factors
- Handle multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis
- Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases & work under pressure
- 2 or more years of work experience
- 2+ years of Tier 2 level Technical Helpdesk experience preferred
- MIS strongly preferred
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Network protocols, infrastructure, & topologies
- Prior knowledge of online payment processing and/or banking industry is a plus
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel:Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.