Help build a world-class sales team
- Lead key company-wide training, projects & initiatives from planning to delivery
- Gather, track, & organize requirements from multiple, cross-functional teams
- Act as a change agent & effectively utilize change management methodologies when deploying solutions & processes
- Conduct post-mortem after a change has been delivered to identify lessons learned & opportunities for improvement
- Facilitate live & virtual trainings & workshops to up-skill AEs to drive knowledge of Flexport products & services & increase productivity
- Develop digital courses, knowledge-base collateral, & onboarding checklists with subject matter experts
- Guide & program manage external vendor selection & training delivery needed to enable & engage internal client-facing teams
- Own one or many training programs for sales, account management, service and/or operations scopes
- Support a data-driven development strategy focused on standardized metrics & evaluation processes across all development programs & tools
You Should Have:
- 5-7 years of demonstrated enablement experience leading complex, global programs & processes with increasing influence & responsibility
- Strong time management skills with a sense of urgency - proven ability to organize, prioritize, & manage multiple projects
- A knack for collaboration & relationship building, with global stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills with strong executive presence; you are skilled in packaging & presenting complex analysis & recommendations clearly
- A consultative & data-driven analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Strong spreadsheet, slide & narrative building skills
- Certifications in program, project & supply chain management tools is a plus
- A passion for change management & organization
- The ability to think critically & strategically
- A deep knowledge of Flexports core business is a plus
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done
- A team player who plays the long game
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make it easy & accessible for everyone. Were shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology & exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8 billion, were experiencing record growth & are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions & people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, & the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about what our tech teams have been up to, head to the Engineering Blog.