Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus is seeking an experienced sales professional to join our National Accounts sales team. The National Sales Executive is an individual contributor, responsible for managing the overall relationship with some of our largest & most strategic customers. This individual will be responsible for reviewing current performance reports, upselling new offerings, renewing existing programs, & identifying additional business opportunities within these complex entities. The candidate must exhibit excellent written & verbal communication skills, be able to work both independently & collaboratively with other team members in a remote environment, & have a strong on-site customer presentation presence.
The National Sales Executive will seek to build & expand relationships with National Account corporate entities & both regional & store management. The primary responsibility will be to represent CarGurus in an assigned set of national accounts, expand CarGurus paying customer base within that assigned group, review on-line business practices, & consult with corporate & dealership management staff. This individual will work closely with the entire National Accounts team as well as cross-functionally with our product & advertising teams to develop & refine necessary product offerings.
What You'll Do:
- Achieve quarterly & annual quota targets while developing & growing assigned book of business
- Create & manage relationships with assigned National Accounts by demonstrating value as a digital marketing strategy consultant
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding quickly & accurately to dealer concerns & needs & following through on prompt resolution
- Provide in-depth analyses & reports regarding activities & dealership progress in conjunction with your Account Manager monthly, as well as through quarterly client reviews
- Provide written & verbal feedback to the product & operational teams on new product ideas and/or suggested modifications to existing products
- Collaborate internally with various operational teammates to maximize client retention & relationship growth efforts
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of direct business-to-business sales experience
- Technology/Automotive/Digital Marketing sales experience preferred
- Willingness & ability to travel when needed to target account dealerships
- Strong business consulting, analysis & reporting skills
- Ability to work independently from a remote/home office
- Driven individual with a high level of professionalism & problem-solving skills
- Highest ethical standards
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal. Must be able to communicate clearly & efficiently
- Sales Forecasting skills & performance expectation management a must
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada & the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA & London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.