Product Manager Payments Fraud
As a Product Manager Payments Fraud, youre always one step ahead of the fraudsters. You lead a team of developers & data scientists, developing & continuously improving technology to protect our guests & partners & provide tooling for our colleagues.
In this role, you work closely with your team & empower them to develop advanced fraud detection & recovery methods, to stop fraud losses before its too late. You work closely with the fraud investigators & provide them with the tools to quickly investigate & act immediately & in close collaboration with other teams throughout the company.
Youre a strong technical leader with an interest in fighting fraud. You're a team player, with a bottom-up approach to developing concepts & products. You have experience working with data scientists & know-how to design & build for scale. Youre creative, & always ready to adjust your strategy to the fraudsters latest moves. If you bring that unique combination of skills & want to help protect the worlds leading online travel agency, dont hesitate to apply!
- Be the driving force behind product innovation, based on an in-depth understanding of fraud, payments & machine learning.
- Identify fraudulent trends through research & analysis. Stay on top of market trends for prevention & innovation.
- Assess the performance of your fraud controls & identify opportunities to improve.
- Minimize the impact of fraud on our partners & guests, collaborating with teams throughout the organisation.
- Take full ownership of the product, the prioritisation of new features & enhancements to existing features.
- Empower & collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential
- Analyse, understand & share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
- Engage with external vendors, partners & other stakeholders.
Who you are:
Be humble. Be yourself.
- Experience in a product or software development role
- Experience working with data scientists or data analysts, & basic knowledge of machine learning techniques - plus.
- Previous involvement with high traffic (50,000+ visitors per day), preferably E-commerce sites, payment service providers or a fraud vendor.
- Data-driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- A go-getter who isnt afraid to get their hands dirty & dives into a project to achieve success by problem-solving.
- Eager to learn & aware that valuable information can come from both positive & negative results through experimentation.
- Passionate about product development & constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- Open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile & innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated & results-driven with a take-charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, & motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes & sizes.
- A user-focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
- Strong communication & presentation skills, the ability to summarize complex & technical topics to a wide range of audiences.
- Evidence of stakeholder management & strong data-based prioritization skills.
- Ownership & stakeholder management
- 3+ years experience in a product or software development role
- 5+ years of experience in fraud prevention.
- Experience working with data scientists or data analysts, & basic knowledge of machine learning techniques.
- Previous involvement with high traffic (50,000+ visitors per day), preferably E-commerce sites. Experience using data to make informed decisions.
- (Preferred) Experience using SQL & other data analytics tools
- (Preferred) Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum team
- (Preferred) Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing.
- Working on several projects at the same time
- Experience working with Developers/Data scientist on ML
- Identifying new vendors, POC, RFI, RFP
Whats in it for you?
The Product Manager position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you & your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working & living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ Technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance-based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement & lucrative compensation, including bonuses & stock potential.
- Trainings, regular hackathons & opportunities to travel & attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the Booking Deal including other perks & benefits.
- Company-sponsored family & social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other & Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
Keywords: Product Manager Security, Product Manager Fraud, Security Operations, Fraud Operations, Product Manager, Payments, Payment, Software, Development, SaaS, platform