Youll Click With Us If You
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to learning
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in 11 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired & talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
As Hello Alfreds platform scales to help people throughout the United States Come Home Happy, the needs of residents are rapidly evolving. As a result, Hello Alfred is rapidly expanding its market & activation footprint throughout the United States at record speed. Launch is a key growth lever for the trajectory of our organization. With projects & activities in areas such as: business development, sales operations, training, coordination, partner success, system implementation, establishing offices, leading field marketing efforts, analysis, & evangelizing stakeholders around Hello Alfred, we are seeking a Launch Associate. This role will further our market launch & expansion efforts as part of our rapidly growing Partner Activation team - consisting of WeWork, Blackstone, Deloitte, Uber, & Tesla alumni. This is a rare opportunity to join an organization in the launch function during a period of extreme growth
How you'll help us be successful
- Hustle: move the needle from 0 to 1
- Emotional Intelligence: be prescriptive in understanding the needs & pain points of building partners, operations teams, vendor partners, & teammates to support & help them thrive- no one has ever achieved anything worth-while alone
- Act as an ambassador of Hello Alfreds mission, brand, & product -- every email, text, phone call, or meeting represents our team & what we stand for
- Clearly communicate the value of Hello Alfred & its platform to prospects
- Achieve & consistently exceed monthly launch goals with regards to marketing campaigns, vendors secured, strong building partner relationships, & overall superior launch execution & reflection
- Help us identify, document, & build best launch practices for your team & others
- Manage new office acquisition & negotiates best rates while keeping various internal stakeholders looped into the process
- Initiate & oversee procurement processes for marketing materials, operations supplies, & offline marketing event materials
- Setting up in market operations & training in market teams; instilling a best practices culture in new operations & customer success team hires in each market
- Adapting Go-To-Market strategy based off of geographic & cultural specifics; note recommendations for effective market specific strategy to incorporate into our launch plans
- Be comfortable jumping into new tasks everyday across any competency
- Be well versed in our vendor agreements & be able to get to the finish line with vendors with strong follow-up ensuring strong partnership beginnings
- Work closely with launch & in-market operations teams to identify areas of efficiency & act on them immediately while over communicating steps taken
What superpowers you'll use
- Strong Bias towards Execution
- Ability to Sell & Evangelize
- Passionate about Hospitality, Local Businesses, or Real Estate
- Enthusiasm & optimism - its contagious
- Ease in flexibility to jump across different projects & meet high attention to detail project under sharp timelines
- Operations prowess, ability to coordinate & build complex operational flows from scratch
- Over-communicative nature
What else youll need
- 4 Year University Degree Graduate
- Ability to be in different cities 250-300 days out of the year (travel intensive role)
- Extremely high responsiveness (this role leans on various functions of our team & requires constant communication)
- 1-3 years of Investment Banking, Consulting, Sales Venture Capital, or Startup Experience Preferred
- Exceptional Listening & Organization skills
- Ability to multi-task & close the loop ensuring strong relationships & lines of Communication
- Coachability, bias towards implementing feedback, & dedication to improving your craft - our team thrives on feedback, radical candor, & improvement through reflection
- Spoken Spanish capability is a plus
- Background in real estate or real estate startups is a plus
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only can love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.