ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOX Bet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
FanDuel is one of the most innovative tech companies in the sports industry today, changing the way fans engage with their favorite teams & players, consume content, & experience live sports on a daily basis.We are looking for a Customer Operations Partner Support Sr. Supervisor to join our team.
You will work as a liaison between FanDuel & our international partners. You will be working closely with our stakeholders here at FanDuel, as well as outside stakeholders, to provide the smoothest experience as possible all while having the opportunity to become an expert in all things FanDuel.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborate with project managers & business stakeholders to support the launch of our white-label Daily Fantasy product with international partners.
- Create & maintain scalable B2B escalation paths for technical issues.
- Set the bar high by establishing & updating support policies & procedures to meet the needs of staff, customers, the business, & our partners.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements & implement solutions
- Become an expert in all things Daily Fantasy, so that you may train our international partners on how to support the various issues that typically arise with DFS contests.
- Create reference materials for internal & partner agents & collaborate with the training team to create relevant partner training materials.
- Communicate with international partners around any widespread issues, including scoring & technical issues.
- Use technical ability to master our internal admin systems, review accounts, troubleshoot bugs, & resolve issues in partnership with engineering & product teams
- Handle escalated tickets from international partners & assist with volume when system problems arise.
- Work cross-functionally with the other departments to support various business needs
- Analyze team performance indicators to ensure support volume & quality of interactions are meeting standards
- Act as a liaison between the Customer Operations team at FanDuel & our international partners.
- Work autonomously with various business leaders to accomplish key business initiatives
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for fellow sports fans across the globe!
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer facing role.
- At least 1 year of experience in managerial or supervisory role.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to learn & adapt to changing software & business conditions
- Proven track record of establishing & maintaining support processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills, specifically with key business stakeholders
- Thorough knowledge of sports & gaming and/or FanDuel
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights & weekends
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.