WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Finance team is seeking an FP&A Manager to join our growing team. You will be the finance business partner to key functional leaders across Brazes Global Sales Organization, responsible for identifying, analyzing & reporting on metrics that reflect business performance; driving a rigorous budgeting & forecasting process. You will work with both finance & business leaders to ensure timely & accurate forecasting & revenue calculations. The Manager will have significant exposure to Senior Management & is expected to become a trusted thought partner to their teams.
- Support & challenge Brazes Global Sales & finance teams during the forecast/planning cycles with responsibility for forecast accuracy
- Own the forecasting process for headcount planning, sales revenue & expense budgeting, & short- & long-range business planning initiatives to support & drive Sales growth
- Evaluate & develop financial models to help drive strategic business decisions & identify opportunities to optimize performance
- Lead month-end meetings with individual department leaders to discuss financial performance, & incorporate business insight into the rolling financial forecast
- Report on actual financial results against targets, provide analysis of variances, assist in guidance on future trends, & present findings to Finance leadership & the Executive team.
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years in FP&A, within Tech & SaaS is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or relevant field
- Excellent data analysis skills, Excel & PowerPoint presentation skills
- Experience building complex budgets involving SaaS contracts
- Previous Sales or Services Finance experience preferred
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Netsuite & Salesforce
- Deep knowledge with Revenue Recognition & ERP systems
- Team player that embraces change & thrives in a fast paced environment
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act,click hereto understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.