Phreesia is looking for a Sr. Manager of Information Security to join our growing team!
Reporting to the VP of Information Security, the Sr. Manager of Incident Detection & Response serves as the first line of defense in identifying attacks against Phreesias people, critical business processes, & information assets. This position will act as a subject matter expert, manage a high-performing team, and expand robust incident detection, analysis, & response capabilities to defend Phreesias assets.
What Youll Do:
Working as a key member of Phreesias Information Security leadership team, the Sr. Manager of Incident Detection & Response wears multiple hats: People Leader, Security Product Manager, Security Engineer, and Security Analyst.
- Manage, train, and grow a team of incident detection & response professionals
- Identify top security threats to Phreesias assets and reduce security monitoring and incident prevention blind-spots
- Identify, automate collection of, & analyze threat information from security monitoring tools, distribution lists, & intelligence feeds
- In partnership with security operational teams, identify, configure, and administer security systems & tools
- First responder and lead to investigate information security events, incidents, & breaches
- Develop log sources, alerts, searches, & dashboards to identify security incidents
- Provide coverage as part of 24x7 incident response rotation & respond to emergencies
- Create & update Security Product roadmaps to elevate Phreesias defenses
- Conduct Incident Response table-top exercises and tests, incorporating lessons learned from incidents
- Collect & publish weekly and monthly qualitative & quantitative key risk indicators (KRIs) and related key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develop & maintain response procedures & processes for security incidents that occur (ex. malware remediation)
What You'll Bring:
- 8+ years progressive experience leading incident detection & response and security operations functions
- Highly developed prioritization, triage, & communication skills
- Experience building & maintaining SIEM queries, alerts, & dashboards
- Strong knowledge of Cloud-native incident detection & response capabilities (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with server, network, & security tool configuration & management
- Advanced knowledge of Information Security principles, frameworks, & technologies
- In-depth experience with SumoLogic a plus
- Engineering, computer science, or other technical undergraduate degree
Who we are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.