Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, & we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy & disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first & only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simons platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data & machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simons unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build & maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, & an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
As a GTM Recruiter you'll partner with our Go-To-Market Sales & Marketing function at Simon Data. You will be responsible for identifying uniquely talented, smart, hardworking individuals on our Sales side to drive us forward as we continue to scale. You will be tasked to handle full-cylce recruiting from the design & execution strategies to engage passive/active candidates through a number of channels (social & professional networks, events, start-up & entrepreneurial communities, etc.) & any other creative methods you can conceive through to the candidate offer stage. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates & internal partners alike.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth & enjoyable candidate experience
- Contribute & own OKRs/KPIS & additional metric requirements
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices; drive internal & external network referrals, attend & host events & leverage online postings
- Identify prospects through strong research & networking skills by using sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, SeekOut, Vettery, & targeted networking through alumni groups, community meet-ups, & other events
- Develop strong relationships with hiring teams while utilizing their networks to generate deep pools of candidates
- Manage prospect pipelines using Greenhouse, our ATS
- Support our employee referral program with an eye towards increasing the diversity of candidate pipelines
- Required 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience (start-up in-house and/or agency preferred)
- Strong experience recruiting in SAAS Sales
- Demonstrated strength & passion for using various sourcing techniques
- Track record of success in delivering quality candidate flows that have led to hires
- Ability to meet growing pipeline demand in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to track & organize data
- Independent & collaborative working style
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience developing deep talent channels & communities for hard to fill talent through strong research & interviewing techniques. Sales recruiting experience is required.
- Creativity & ability to think out of the box when sourcing candidates for hard-to-fill positions
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.