Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What youll do:
As aProduct Sales Specialist, you will be working with our sales team, designers, solutions architects & engineers to deliver innovative solutions.
- Drive configuration, development & build of potential client solutions using Unqorks platform
- Partner with the sales & engineering teams to develop & standardize innovative & client facing capabilities to integrate in the roadmap
- Set high standards & relevant benchmarks to define business performance goals & strategies to achieve & measure success
- Identify actionable opportunities & design solutions that positively impacts customer adoption
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationship with internal teams & key client stakeholders
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical & enjoy solving complicated problems
- Focused on execution, organized & detail-oriented
Think abstractly & be tactical when needed
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent & self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn & excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience at a consulting firm, financial services company, technology company, and/or in a technology/operation role
- Comfortable interacting with Business Leaders, Sales Leads, Technical Engineers, & Product Managers
- Experience in data analysis & database querying (SQL or XLS expertise)
- Experience interacting with senior-level executives
- Experience in leading complex operational & strategic initiatives, with strong product & user experience exposure
- Experience in practical business modeling or financial modeling
- Ability to present to executives & communicate with highly technical management team
- Advanced experience in a management, technical or engineering field
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.