WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar isthe firstfashionaccessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishingitself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection & style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBarhas since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, & multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Companys originalguidingmission still rings true today fashion shouldbefun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
Are you enthusiastic, with social media savvy & a passion for fashion? We're seeking a Social Media Content Creator who will be responsible for handling daily content creation for all social channels. The ideal candidate is sharp, quick-witted & well-versed across all social media platforms. Experience in creating compelling stories with beautiful visuals on major social platforms is a must. This candidate will report to Senior Art Director & work closely with Creative, Marketing, & PR teams to ensure consistent brand messaging across all Social channels. Must be an organized, attentive, self-starting individual who can keep up with a fast-paced office environment!
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Create content for all social brand channels including photography, video & gifs
- Produce & photograph street style images & occasional still life assets for social channels
- Edit photo & video assets
- Stay current with new social media trends, capabilities & technology
- Concept & present story ideas for all social media, including IG Stories, special events, influencer takeovers etc.
- Pull wardrobe for photo/video shoots
- Assist with sourcing props & styling for still life photo shoots
- Help maintain & organize photo assets
- Should be comfortable appearing on camerathere's an opportunity to be featured on our social channels!
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role with social content creation, ideally in a fashion/beauty ecommerce environment
- Expert knowledge of all things digital & social
- Excellent skill set in Adobe SuitePhotoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Video editing skill is plus
- Light photography & retouching experience
- Strong creative skills (graphic design & photography)
- Strong communication & writing skills
- Good attention to detail
- Desire to pursue a career in social media and/or content
- Excellent time management & organizational skills