They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
Based in NYC, the Corporate Communications Associate will help build awareness & maintain the reputation of Gympass. With exciting growth & expansion ahead, we are looking for someone who can get their hands dirty creating & maintaining strategic partnerships, building executive profiles, & increasing awareness across all regions where Gympass is present. The ideal candidate will be a creative, data driven marketing professional who will be instrumental in building out the corporation communications function. This job requires someone eager to learn & grow their communication skills at a fast pace.
What you'll do...
- Support Gympass corporate communications efforts, advance & protect the companys reputation. This includes the development & execution of proactive & reactive communications strategies for partnerships, customer success, executive communications, culture, & inclusion & diversity initiatives.
- Assist in crisis communications & issues management scenarios impacting Gympass employees, customers, & other stakeholders.
- Assist in setting the internal communication strategy & plans to support business requirements & deliver desired outcomes
- Assist on employer branding initiatives
- Develop enterprise presentations for executive leadership events, international partner presentations
- Develop written materials, including briefing docs, communications plans & FAQs, reporting presentations, blog posts, & other collateral.
- Develop metrics to quantify results & measure the corporate communication department's effectiveness
- Facilitate quarterly newsletters & regular thought leadership pieces
- Work cross-functionally with many teams including HR, product, design, sales, senior leadership, & others.
- Handle various ad-hoc projects & tasks, as necessary
You should have...
- Experience at an PR/Communications agency or in-house communications team
- Exceptional writing & editing skills for a wide range of internal & external audiences through long & short-form content, social media copy, & corporate materials
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts to create key messages that are consistent but tailored to various stakeholders
- Confident & comfortable working with senior leadership
- Proactive & energetic outlook with an understanding of fast paced environments
- Proven track record in handling multiple priorities & stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills & experience in metric driven reporting
- Skills in planning, organizing, prioritizing & executing simultaneous projects & activities
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Familiarity with business, technology, & health media
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership,workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.