At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is hiring an experienced Finance Manager for its Rideshare Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. This is a unique opportunity to play a crucial role in helping build a financial foundation for a rapidly growing, recently public company. We are building the team with people who want to build, improve, & partner with multiple disciplines across the business.
- Directly support Revenue Operations & key stakeholders by providing world-class analysis & reporting on driver growth & international
- Partner with Revenue Operations, Product, & Data Science to evaluate ROI for new & existing programs
- Develop from the ground-up robust & scalable processes to inform real-time decisions
- Manage & organize financial data to enable our team & business partners to move fast
- Prepare executive-level financial business reviews, highlighting key areas of focus
- Own the monthly & quarter-end close process end-to-end, flagging any potential issues/risks through timely variance analysis
- BA/BS with 6+ years of experience in strategic finance, corporate finance, or investment banking with a track record of all-in ownership & delivering impact
- Strong experience building & maintaining complex financial models
- Genuine interest in & appetite to learn more about marketplace dynamics in a transportation as a service (TaaS) business model
- Detail oriented & highly organized self starter with a drive to dig into complex problems
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to communicate & influence effectively across various departments
- SQL Experience or willingness to learn
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.