Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
As SVP, Product you will lead our Applications team, reporting directly into our Chief Product Officer. In this executive position you will partner closely with CLEAR's senior leadership team to shape & execute an ambitious product strategy, as well as reimagine & build new experiences for our members.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the strategic vision, execution & business impact for our growing PM teams, responsible for tools that power our frictionless end to end solutions spanning industries: Travel, Hospitality, Sports, Healthcare, & more
- Collaborate with engineering & design leadership to build scalable systems
- Partner closely with Business teams to establish a product strategy that will drive impact & support CLEAR's growth
- Continuously accelerate delivery & release cadence through iteration & finely tuned product operations
- Manage a large & growing product management organization, hire top talent at all levels, develop emerging leaders, & organize the team for maximum effectiveness
- Earn ever-increasing autonomy for yourself & your team by building a strong reputation across the company for excellence & accountability
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in product management with deep domain expertise in platform technology
- 3+ years experience developing senior level team members to be effective leaders
- Strong communication, influence & cross-functional collaboration skills; ability to create clarity & drive focus in complex & dynamic contexts
- Proven track record of taking a data-driven approach to evaluate competing priorities & align to product goals & company's OKRs