At mParticle, our mission is to help companies utilize their data to increase the value of their brands. We work with companies such as NBC Universal, Spotify & Airbnb to help accelerate their digital transformation & underpin world class customer experiences. At mParticle we share a genuine passion for technology, data, analytics & marketing. Our team is growing, & were looking for an experienced Recruiting Manager that shares our passion & wants to help build a high performing & diverse workforce.
We have entered an exciting stage of high growth & we are looking for a Director of Recruitment to take a metrics driven approach to building & leading a world class talent acquisition strategy. The Director of Recruitment will be responsible for end to end talent acquisition operations by partnering with our organizational leaders to support & anticipate hiring needs, define, track & measure talent acquisition KPIs that ensure we are hitting all of our growth initiatives, & create a positive & DEI focused candidate experience that allows mParticle to be a trailblazer in a competitive market.
Who You Are:
- A creative & energetic leader who can creatively build out a talent strategy designed to support heavy growth
- A data driven problem solver who will identify gaps & weaknesses in our current processes & create measurable improvements to our recruitment operations
- An engaging & persuasive communicator who can identify & attract top tier talent ensuring we have a constant flow of qualified candidates in our pipelines
- An entrepreneurial thinker who will build & grow the recruitment operations by taking on both strategic planning while also handling day to day tactical tasks
- A motivating & empathetic manager who can grow & mentor junior recruiting team members
What Youll Own:
- Talent Acquisition Strategy. Develop a talent acquisition strategy & team to provide a constant pipeline of top tier, diverse talent to support significant YOY growth objectives
- Design & build a recruitment team that will support & enhance our recruiting practices amidst periods of significant growth
- Advocate for hiring practices, processes, tools & training that enable & support our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion
- Data Driven Approach: Define, analyze, & report on key hiring metrics to ensure that our talent acquisition programs & strategy are optimized & hitting our ambitious goals
- World Class Candidate Experience: Create an equitable & inclusive interview process that thoroughly vets candidates while ensuring candidates receive an engaging & respectful experience
- 8+ years of recruiting experience (a blend of both internal & agency exp a plus)
- 4+ years building & leading the recruitment strategy in high-growth startups
- 2+ years serving as a people manager in the recruitment space
- The mParticle People Tech stack includes ADP Workforce Now, BambooHR & Greenhouse ATS
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web & apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify & Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions & processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crains 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row & named to Gartners Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development list, mParticle has 150+ employees & is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, & London.