Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through text, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is looking for a results-oriented Technical Recruiter to help source excellent technical talent by leading full-cycle recruitment efforts. Currently, at a headcount of about 100 employees, our organization is rapidly growing & there is a need to centralize, organize & systematize the hiring process across the organization. This position is full time & located on-site in New York City.
- Develop & implement creative & effective sourcing strategies to fill open positions. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, etc.
- Manage the recruitment process & life-cycle, including the candidate experience, initial assessments, interviews, offers, & turndowns.
- Create & utilize metrics to help guide recruiting decisions & evaluate internal efficiency while making iterations based on learnings
- Provide valuable thought-partnership to senior management in the areas of recruitment strategy, talent attraction & retention while using metrics & KPIs
- Manage & guide the development of the firms recruitment resources including job descriptions, candidate assessment criteria, sourcing templates, etc.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to track applicants through the application selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- A leader & mentor who is able to build strong relationships with various client groups (hiring managers, candidates, agencies, etc)
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Self-starter who can define & execute new processes & strategies
- Resourceful & creative thinker
- Adaptive & collaborative, willing to learn & adjust approach accordingly based on metrics & feedback
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & is excited by the challenge to create structure
- 3+ years of experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition
- Proven track record of developing standards for hiring, fostering collaboration & spearheading operation processes
- Proficient in the use of social media & job boards
- Working knowledge of ATS & databases; experience with Greenhouse is a plus
- Experience with sourcing candidates in technology/engineering roles
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.