Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We are looking for an experienced leader to help define our HR systems strategy. We are on an exciting journey & anticipate to widen our geographical footprint significantly in the coming years.
What a day is like:
- We've decided to use Workday & SmartRecruiters as our key systems; you need to enjoy project managing implementations, proposing business process improvements/automation, & administering workflow & processes around comp & bonus programs. You will need to be hands on.
- We'll empower you, with that, you'll get to communicate recommendations on future initiatives & functionality; influence stakeholders, but we'd expect you to use data & interpretation of findings to support your positions.
- You'll get to drive all HR system changes to support the evolving needs of a great company growing really fast.
- Provide direction & support to others who are responsible for implementing & maintaining business systems & applications, you'll get to work with other great people on different teams.
- We always want to be better, so you will get to continually audit Workday functionality & data, ensuring the data is good & things are working well.
- Partner with our team to identify & deliver on-going Workday training
- You get to Identify process challenges & implement appropriate corrections or improvements with associated training of the teams, back to the empowerment theme.
- Think globally. Work with our friends across the globe to ensure compliance with global privacy regulations. You'll learn a lot in the process too.
- Collaborate with everyone, but especially with the IT, Payroll, Benefits & Recruiting teams to identify needs & functionality improvements in all HR systems/tools.
- In general, you get to make things better every day, if you are up for it.
You're perfect for this role if you:
You are passionate aboutyour work because we need you to love what you do.
You also have:
- Because you'll be one of our go to people for systems, you'll need to be nice, really nice.
- Really, really good experience working in Workday.
- The ability to talk so people can understand what you are trying to say, some call this interpersonal & communication skills; use this to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to work effectively with others in the pursuit of common goals by finding ways to help the team perform effectively.
- The willingness to streamline processes, creating efficiencies & improving accuracy.
- The ability to work collaboratively & function as a dependable team player. This may be last, but it's really important. We work as a team here, you'll be part of the team & we will be counting on you, & we'll do our best to support you too.
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you'll be surrounded by the best & brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart & some of the kindest & nicest people around. We're never assholes. You'll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, & have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.