FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to measure the effectiveness of Marketing spend across FanDuel Group. The successful applicant will build & manage marketing mix models, & use them to optimize return on ad spend.
What you'll do
- Work with agencies, vendors & in-house data engineers to source & manage all the data elements required for marketing mix modelling & channel attribution
- Partner with Marketing Tech, CRM & Ad Ops teams to ensure proper tag management
- Audit marketing data for quality & completeness, tracking & closing out issues as they arise
- Develop & manage mix models to report on effectiveness of campaigns across all our products
- Run simulations to inform & optimize marketing spend mix for ongoing & upcoming campaigns, & to address specific questions from Marketing, Finance & Commercial teams
- Create tools & models to generate actionable insights on Marketing campaigns
- Ad-hoc analytic support Marketing & Commercial teams
Who were looking for
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a hands-on analytics or data-centric role, including 2 years measuring Marketing effectiveness
- Experience creating & managing models for marketing mix & channel attribution
- Familiarity with on & off-line marketing data
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills demonstrable track record of influencing marketing strategy through your insights
- Experience working with teams & colleagues in other countries & time zones
- Proficient in SQL, Python and/or R
- Interest in Fantasy Sports and/or Sports Gaming
- Degree in a quantitative field preferred
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team!
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- 401K with company contribution match
- Generous healthcare & value creation share plan
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on!
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.