ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our Organic Growth Team. Youll build products to help FanDuel reach new audiences by broadening user experiences & distribution channels & play a pivotal part as a technical lead, taking ownership of architecture & influencing best practice.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
In this role, you will be working on FanDuels Organic Growth Team driving forward existing & new applications which widen our audience & increase engagement in our product. Our Software Engineering Teams push 10s of releases to production per day through our automated CI/CD pipelines & closely collaborate with Product, Design, & QE colleagues daily to solve complex problems.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be a mix of architect & developer who has an appreciation for providing a system wide view & design guidance but is still hands on around the code & able to help bring other engineers along.
- Coach & mentor team members
- Identify areas for improvement & change
- Build foundations on the gaming engine in FanDuel
- Influence the architecture & system design
What we're looking for in our next teammate
We are looking for technical leaders on the team who can take ownership of the architecture & code base. You will, ideally, have experience of influencing the technical direction of a team in a scaling or established technology organisation.
- Skilled in Java & ideally SpringBoot
- Experience working with AWS cloud based infrastructure & technologies
- Good grasp on relational, non relational databases, messaging queues & concurrency
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of orchestration & containerisation, ideally Kubernetes (K8s)
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.