DoorDash is looking for a Engagement Manager to join the Enterprise team that will help drive the strategy, project planning, & relationship management of our largest retail clients including some of the largest grocery businesses in the country.
The DoorDash Enterprise team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, & partner development of the largest retail businesses in North America. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDashs growth & success in every market in which we operate. As a Strategic Initiatives Manager on the Enterprise team, you will develop & deliver an operational game plan for our top merchants, manage the strategy behind each client relationship, & work cross functionally with marketing, analytics, & product to drive our business forward.
What youll do
- Develop & execute off premise strategy for 10 of our largest clients
- Use data & insights to sell DoorDash product suite into select clients
- Work cross-functionally & serve as the liaison between our clients & DoorDash management, product, support, marketing, & operations teams
- You love working directly with clients, you create & maintain long term relationships
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- Youre comfortable with a fast pace; we move quick & are defining an entire industry
- 3-5 years of experience in management consulting, client success, or sales
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, & operations) to build creative solutions
- Management consulting or other analytically heavy experience preferred
- Bachelors degree required
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national restaurants in more than 1,200 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.