We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in the US thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, collaborative, innovative, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Software Engineering at Vacasa
Do you want to be part of a team helping the largest vacation property management company in the US solve problems on a global scale? Are you excited to explore the benefits of scalability & performance by leveraging modern, cloud-based technologies? At Vacasa, we are constantly experimenting & fine-tuning our products. We value stability, security, & scalability.
What youll do with your team
As a Software Engineer, youll be a hands-on contributor. Heres some of what you will do with your team:
- Help build applications & services to support the business
- Write code with automated tests & test the code of your peers
- Review your teams work via code reviews & discussion
- Share responsibility with your team for provisioning, deployment, & operation of applications & services in production environments
Skills youll need
- At least 2 years experience working on software projects with a cross-functional team
- Experience with building service-oriented applications or web-based front-end solutions
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL & NoSQL)
Nice to have
- Completed a B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS
- Experience writing Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with serverless systems
At Vacasa we value equity & diversity! We do not discriminate any applicants on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression or sexual orientation.