BetterCloud is the leader in SaaSOps, enabling companies to discover, manage, & secure their cloud applications in a best-of-breed world. The driving force behind our work is to ensure organizations get the transformative value & benefits of adopting SaaS applications, while ensuring IT has complete control over their environment & can serve as an enabler for the business. Today, we're proud to call 1,700 companies across 60+ countries our customers but we're just getting started. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA, & Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a Product Partnership Manager who will lead the technical engagements with our SaaS technology integration partners to imagine & drive new integrations between BetterClouds SaaSOps platform & SaaS applications. The position is part of the Product team, focused on building out meaningful, tangible technology partnerships, both within the existing ecosystem & expanding to new integration partners. The role is critical for multiple functions within BetterCloud; you will work closely with engineering, partnerships, support teams as we build & release integrations with & from our partners.
You will be the primary technical liaison between BetterCloud & each of its SaaS technology partners. The core efforts will be focused on building breadth & depth in BetterClouds SaaSOps integrations as we look to scale out the quantity & quality of our SaaS integrations -- which will be BetterClouds key competitive strength. As part of the team, you will be indirectly helping with increasing BetterClouds brand awareness amongst the SaaS technology partner ecosystem.
You will dig into new & existing product integrations for BetterCloud by forging technical relationships with SaaS companies, become a subject matter expert on all aspects of the partners APIs, ultimately helping build the best possible product partnerships for SaaSOps use cases. You will work directly with partners as they build integrations on our platform, advising on best practices with our APIs. You will advocate to partners on BetterClouds needs related to partner APIs as well as our integration partner ecosystem's needs internally, & collaborate closely with the product & engineering teams to set roadmaps & define new features. This role will be instrumental in shaping the teams charter over the coming years.
- 3+ years at a fast-growing successful technology company in a customer or partner-facing role, specifically working closely with product & engineering teams; Product management experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of product integrations & how they can be used to scale revenue
- Deep interpersonal skills, including excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong hustle, outgoing personality, strong work ethic, extreme enthusiasm & a desire to win
- Strong project management skills with a penchant for multi-tasking & self-starting
- Strong leadership qualities that can influence cross-functional departments & gain alignment
- The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically & analytically about business & product opportunities, a demonstrated record of executing high-value product integrations, & experience managing a team of high performing individuals
- Given technical understanding needed for the position, prior experience as a software engineer, middleware IT specialist, and/or technical writer a plus
- Be the technology liaison for BetterClouds SaaS integration partners & collaborate with BetterClouds product & engineering teams to help build new integrations, features, improve the platform, & grow the integration ecosystem
- Establish relationships with key technical contacts at each SaaS integration partner
- Be an expert on SaaS partner APIs, BetterClouds platform APIs, capabilities & our integration design patterns
- Build & document the process for partner integration maintenance (capture & receive API change notifications proactively, how to report bugs/issues with the partner, whom to call & rely on as "hotline" partner contacts to report integration failures/outages, etc)
- Establish quarterly cadence of product roadmap syncs between BetterCloud & integration partners to understand & document the evolution of partner APIs
- Document free dev/sandbox test accounts policy for each integration partner & prep BetterClouds IT team to cover for test account asks beyond each partners free limits
- Enable our sales & customer success teams through close partner technical collaborations to ultimately drive joint customer wins & success stories
- Make BetterCloud the leading SaaSOps vendor that our partners want to work with
- Help the team formulate the core strategy for BetterClouds product integration strategy with SaaS application platforms.
- Amplify the scope & applicability of BetterCloud products through strategic & tactical partnering initiatives.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.