Who We Are:
Persado is the leading provider of AI-optimized marketing language for top global brands. Backed by the power of Narrative Intelligence, Persado uses its proven predictive language model, which pinpoints the exact words, phrases, visuals & emotions that will maximize engagement, to build stories that seamlessly reflect each brands unique voice, each campaigns unique context, & each audiences unique interests.
Imagine having a copywriter & data scientist for each person in your audience, which work in tandem to predict the precise language that performs along with analytics to explain why. Comprised of the worlds largest marketing language database, with over a million organized, tagged, & scored words, phrases, & images, Persado enables brands to increase acquisition & retention while building long term customer relationships through authentic communication.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Senior Director,Customer Success in our New York office to be responsible for the development, management & expansion of teams responsible for deep consultative partnerships with clients. The focus of Customer Success is to help clients achieve their business goals/objectives while establishing Persado as an integral partner in driving value.
What We Want You to Do:
- Manage cross functional teams responsible for onboarding accounts including introductions to Persado technology, training & process integration & scale
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key C-Level executives
- Assist team in gaining access to critical stakeholders at the C-level
- Be the value focused coach for a select portfolio of customers
- Strategize to secure executive visibility of Persado's business impact
- Understand customers business & objectives, thereby ensuring customers are successful & generate enormous tangible business value using our technology
- Proactively assess, clarify, & validate customer needs & expectations on an ongoing basis to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Understand & explain technical requirements, linguistic & statistical concepts
- Coordinate the involvement & escalation of internal resources, including support, service, & management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives & customers expectations
- Assist Persado product development by understanding & communicating customers concerns, challenges & the interaction of different processes within their organization.
- Proactively lead account planning process that develops performance objectives, financial targets, & critical milestones for the duration of each client contract.
- Ensure renewal of account contracts & promote new expansion opportunities within the assigned book of business
- Engage with Persados product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Passion about the customer experience & vow to be their advocate
- You prioritize ruthlessly to maximize the effectiveness of you & your teams time.
- Enthusiastically represent Persados technology & solutions
- Mentor & develop team members while holding them accountable for daily advances, annual revenue targets, financial forecasts & OKRs
- Revenue Forecasting
What We Want To See:
- At least 10 years experience working in the account management /client success function in a technology company or digital agency. Digital marketing experience is preferred. Deep expertise in Retail, Travel & Hospitality is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with digital marketing & e-commerce
- Excellent client-facing & internal communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure & deliver results in a demanding & fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking & innovation
- Tech-savvy & comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, account management, marketing, etc.)
Who You Are:
- Strong leader & motivational manager
- Exceptional communicator, able to manage up (C-Level) & down (manager level)
- High Energy, directing said energy in top problem solving, constantly developing & testing hypothesis to drive a better outcome.
- Excellent presentation & listening skills
- Excited about working in a lean startup environment
- Desire to dive in & learn in a fast-paced organization
- Enthusiastic, professional & highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Enjoys working with demanding customers all day every day
- Collaborative team player who can also work with minimal direction
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Strong organizational skills & time management
- Strategic thinker with a constant drive for process improvement
- Process oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Analytical, numerate & scientifically-minded
- Great sense of humor & outlook on life