LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services & integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, & ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you an intelligent & resourceful deal maker that knows how to navigate & manage large & complex partnerships? Are you a hard working team player who loves winning? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology & Big Data? Do you want to help LiveRamp move beyond adtech? Consider joining our team.
- Drive revenue bookings from a list of named accounts
- Build & expand relationships with new technology platforms that drive new uses cases beyond adtech
- Lead all stakeholders, internal & external, through the full sales cycle - from lead generation to solution design to close
- Meet or exceed your quarterly & annual sales goals
- 5+ years of successful quota carrying sales/BD experience in Adtech, Martech, SaaS sales.
- Experience in a client facing role, selling & partnering with technology platforms (preferred)
- Experience with or has worked for a customer data platform, personalization platform or other marketing technology
- Great communication skills both internally & externally.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, & very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent & self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching & mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions).
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Positions available in San Francisco, New York, or Austin, TX.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.