Who we are:
MasterClass is transforming online education by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, & what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to ignite the greatness in others.
We are a quickly growing VC-funded startup based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Los Angeles. We have created online classes taught by famous masters Gordon Ramsay, Serena Williams, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sara Blakely, David Sedaris, Bobbi Brown, Timbaland, Anna Wintour & many more to come.
Since launching in 2015, we have been growing our team. Apply now to find out more about what we are doing behind the scenes.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Prep sequences for sound, color, & VFX
- Conform sequences for trailer final delivery
- Export, Upload, & QC all marketing content
- Optimize editing & finishing processes
- Troubleshoot problems throughout the trailer production workflow
- Exp. with finishing trailers through mix, color & conform.
- Exp, working with outside vendors, engin, color, mix
- Relinking projects
- Cutting straight lift clips
- Editing exp mandatory - start to finish
- Audio Exp a plus
- Help maintain server structure & organization
- Able to work independently & as a team player in an efficient manner
- Effectively responds to shifting priorities & needs
- Detail oriented, able to QC audio/video
- Completes tasks with accuracy
- Possess knowledge & industry background in editorial techniques
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere. Some After Effects/Photoshop a plus
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail & outstanding quality control skills
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to multitask
- A quick learner, friendly & willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Works full-time in our SF ASAP to December 20.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.