Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant brand & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Well never lose sight of the fact that behind all of the complexity of healthcare were just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised $70 million from Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, and The Virgin Group.
Some things you'll work on:
- Own executive-level reporting & analysis across the business, acting as the go-to expert for our executive team on business performance & its drivers
- Synthesize & present KPIs & trends to the executive team on a regular basis, identifying opportunities & challenges & developing ideas to improve the business.
- Ensure our executive team is constantly aware of the opportunities & challenges presented by the performance on key metrics, diving in to understand drivers of performance.
- Make recommendations on strategy based on fulfillment or shortfall of KPIs.
- Serve as a consultant on strategic projects & partner cross-functionally to evaluate the impact of key initiatives on critical metrics
- 5-10 years experience in an analytics, consulting, or finance role, ideally reporting KPIs & trends to executives & diving into the drivers of performance; youll have a finger on the pulse of the business & be expected to know how the business is performing & why at all times.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to succinctly distill complex analyses & deep dives into high level insights for senior management; youll regularly report on the health of the business to stakeholders at all levels including the CEO.
- High level of organization & attention to detail; youll create & manage reporting on dozens of KPIs & metrics based on a vast & not-always-clean dataset.
- Ability to operate independently; youll spot trends before theyre apparent to others & make recommendations to ensure metrics continue to trend in the right direction.
- Experience using SQL & Excel
- Bonus Points: Python, R, or other advanced analytics tools
- Bonus Points: Experience with BI tools such as Looker