We're seeking a Director of Operations to build & manage our rapidly expanding airport pipeline, spanning airports from ORD to JFK & everything in-between. Reporting into CLEARs Sr. Director of Operations, this position will drive end to end leasehold expansion project management & uphold operational & customer service excellence for our members. This is a fast-paced, hands-on, & exciting role that requires a can-do person who works with both autonomy & efficiency.
What you'll do:
- Own new location openings of CLEARs airport network across the country, including operationalizing airport partnerships as well as expanding our existing airports real estate to new terminals
- Perform site visits of prospective partner airport footprints & prepare drawings of potential integration options
- Analyze & prepare presentation proposals of CLEARs concepts of operations for new airport partners including the Airport Authority, Airlines & TSA stakeholders
- Project manage multiple new airport launch & expansion plans & lead cross functional internal team meetings tracking progress relative to OKR goals
- Negotiate & manage relationships with architects & contractors regionally to support infrastructure expansion of our airport network
- As airport stakeholders introduce development projects or changes to operational processes, you will manage our airport real estate leasehold improvement to mitigate impacts to our service & ensure CLEAR has the optimal positioning for screening access & flow of our members
How you'll be measured:
- Youll strategically expand CLEARs airport network across the East Coast
- Youll manage existing leaseholds to create frictionless experiences through our CLEAR lanes & expand CLEAR enrollment capabilities
- Youll drive member acquisition retention
- Youll build strong internal & external relationships
What you're great at:
- 6+ years experience in a multi-unit operations environment, with experience in real estate, interior construction, store opening project management & external stakeholder relations
- Extensive project management experience, including building & maintaining project tracking tools, aligning internal & external parties to key deliverables, & reporting up to executive parties.
- Technical skills including proposal & presentation design, floorplan drafting & basic budgeting/financial modeling.
- Strong personal credibility to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders & frontline staff alike
- Highly collaborative & a superior communicator: ability to influence & receive buy in across levels & audiences
- Based on the East coast close to a major hub airport (JFK, EWR, ORD, DFW, ATL)
- Able to travel up to 75% of the time to airports within your managed pipeline & occasional travel to the NYC corporate office
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $140,000 - 165,000 depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.