Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring an Account Manager to manage the full lifecycle of a client relationship. You will partner with our business development leaders to push forward conversations with prospective clients, manage current client revenue, upsell, negotiate deals, & be a key point of contact for your book of existing business.
- Be a key point of contact for clients, building & maintaining relationships with varying levels of resources internally & externally with C-Suite direct contact
- Execute on upsell opportunities & contract renewals
- Ensure our implementation team has the required information to successfully manage onboarding for new partners & step in should any issues arise
- Negotiate existing client contracts, keeping in mind growth opportunities for key accounts
- Participate in new client meetings, serving as a subject matter expert for all Pager products & offerings
- Travel up to 50% is required
- 5+ years of experience in an account management role with experience upselling, managing revenue, & client loyalty/satisfaction
- Experience in healthcare is required
- Proven process driven approach to managing client relationships
- Experience working with or selling into payers is highly preferred
- Technology, SaaS, and/or start-up experience is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills & experience working with executive-level stakeholders
- Must be based or relocate to NYC, but also be comfortable with regular travel
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.