Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Senior Accounting Analyst provides accurate reporting & analysis to drive strategic decisions. This position is called upon to assist finance leadership & functional area managers with a variety of financial, statistical, & analytical needs. Given the complexity of the business, strong problem solving & data comprehension skills are required.
You will ...
- Lead weekly financial margin analysis (cost reporting) & present to strategic decision makers
- Value inventory & manage relationships with DC personnel to ensure inventory processes & counts are complete & accurate.
- Investigate & resolve inventory irregularities, providing solutions & guidance.
- Manage tracking of personnel information & data for integration into weekly/monthly financial reports.
- Develop, prepare, & present financial analyses that include accurate & reliable information to provide direction in strategic decisions
- Develop & document process improvements that support strong fiscal management & reporting.
- Completion of month end close entries & analysis.
- Conduct research & provide technical guidance on areas of responsibility.
- Ability to provide guidance & mentorship to team members
- Provide additional ad hoc reports & analyses as needed.
- Problem solving & analytical skills with the ability to mine & aggregate raw data from a variety of sources
- An entrepreneurial spirit coupled with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with the ability to interact with & influence all levels of the organization
- The ability to plan, organize, & manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- The ability to travel domestically
- The ability to work in a team environment
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6 - 8 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced Excel & data manipulation skills (VBA/SQL experience a plus)
- Mix of public & private industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of accounting principles
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.