Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, motivated, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you succeed as a result.
As the Senior HR Manager for the Totowa, NJ Distribution Center, you will oversee the Human Resources function for the facility. You will manage a team of 4 & report to the Associate Director, People. Your position will require you to partner with Operations Leadership & develop relationships across departments.
- Oversee core HR functions, ensuring to align projects, & projects to goals & company strategy.
- Build a performance-driven culture through the development of performance management coaching & counseling techniques.
- Keep a pulse on employee engagement & needs, gain insights from employee off-boarding & exit interviews.
- Manage HR operations at our Distribution Center & offer support to employees, compensation support & communication, onboarding/off-boarding, leave management & workers' compensation, benefits administration, HR data management, employee relations, immigration & reporting.
- Review, interpret, administer & ensure compliance with federal, state, & local employment laws, & company procedures partnering with Employee Relations & legal on any agency charge responses.
- Manage a small team consisting of our HRBP, Senior associate, Associate, & Office Coordinator.
- Provide training support to all levels of employees.
- Meet with the Management team to understand business goals & future staffing needs & develop alternative staffing sources.
- Strategize with management to recruit new hires based on production requirements.
- Provide coaching to team members regarding employment issues in such areas as policy application, coaching & corrective action, leaves of absence, development plans & terminations.
- Conduct interventions, fact-findings & resolve conflicts as they arise.
- Provide, coach, & guide technical & nontechnical training for Distribution Center Supervisors & non-exempt associates.
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Maintain complex spreadsheets for HR metrics & Google Suites.
- Think creatively & use data to improve efficiency in a production focused operational environment
- Develop an employee & labor relations strategy to promote employee engagement
- 5+ years of experience in progressive Human Resources positions, with a depth of experience in HR operations, benefits, compensation, & HR data management.
- Experience handling employee relations issues & coaching managers.
- Experience with benefits, leaves of absence, legal compliance (COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA), & performance reviews.
- Knowledge of HR/labor laws
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience
- HRCI/SHRM certified, PHRca
- Excellent follow through & "Make it happen" attitude.
- written & verbal/nonverbal skills. You will demonstrate empathy toward employees & serve as their trusted resource.
- Have a successful track record in change management, & have used an HR Business partner model to transform processes.
- A collaborative leadership style with the ability to partner with business leaders to build high functioning teams
- Great compensation package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, & paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.