Do you want a job you will love? Its simple. Join Aegis Living as a Medication Care Managerwhere you will be valued & appreciated. You will receive respect from your superiors, coworkers, & the residents you care for! If you love to care for seniors & are a real people person, then you have just found the perfect job!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide excellent personal care to residents including bathing, grooming, dressing, toiletings, incontinence care, transfers/mobility, & dining
- Follow procedure & policies to safely & effectively manage medications for residents
- Encourage all residents to be as independent as possible in self-care
- Report all changes in resident condition to assigned supervisor according to policy
- Manage & administer medications
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Medication Care Managers are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
What youll need to rock this job:
- Positive attitude & team orientation
- Ability to work as a team & communicate effectively with co-workers, residents, & families
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Nursing Assistant Certification, Home Care Aide Certification, or Licensed Practical Nurse license preferred
- Experience in Assisted Living or related industry preferred
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- BENEFITS: We are committed to Making Lives Better not only for our residents, but for our employees & their families as well. We know that our employees are the foundation for our success, so a competitive benefits package is just one way that we say thank you for the love & compassion that they show our residents every day. In addition to medical, dental, vacation/holiday/sick leave & 401K options; Aegis Living offers tuition assistance, a home mortgage discount program, & appreciation days. Appreciation days are time that an employee earns through tenure; these days off are in appreciation for all of the wonderful things that our employees do. Please feel free to ask for a benefits summary as part of your interview process.
- CAREER PATH: Opportunities abound here at Aegis! One of our Care Managers is now a two time winning "General Manager of the Year!" The sky's the limit at Aegis!
- PLUS! We have aFUN COMMITTEEat each of our communities to nurture & foster FUN at work, AND we havelotsof "Aegis Extras" that include things like discounts to products & services you might enjoy. Were always coming up with fun new ways to reward our employees. Do a web search for Aegis Employee Lottery for one of many examples! This truly is a great place to work!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This is a really special company.
Please apply online or contact Marita Arevalo at 425.449.4981 for more information.