Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Technical Product Management (TPM):
We are seeking an experiencedTechnical Product Manager to work within the Visa Private Cloud & Infrastructure Automation team dedicated to deliver the best private & Hybrid Cloud solutions.
Have a strong passion towards consistency & standardization when it comes to documentation & presentations.
As an individual contributor you will be responsible for multiple tracks with Cloud & Infra automation initiatives; developing product features, roadmaps, customer/ peer engagement & have a demonstrable track record of strong execution focus in an agile environment.
- Partner with internal & external stakeholders to understand business problems & then design & develop required solution
- Demonstrate knowledge of networking technologies as well as a good understanding of Firewall & certificates.
- Have experience with development/automation & strong passion to promote developer productivity
- Interact with personnel at all levels & across all business units & to comprehend complex business initiatives
- Articulate product requirements to various audiences (high level to low level technical details).
- Regularly report progress & key product metrics to stakeholders & management. Also have the ability to define key KPI's to drive user adoption & user satisfaction scores
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, & MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree.
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- UR Only: MBA/ PhD degree without experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of networking technologies.
- Understanding of network operations processes & tools from concept to delivery with a focus on new technologies, particularly virtualization, SDN & big data analytics.
- Work closely with Network Tools, Network Engineering, Network Architecture, Network Systems & Programs, & other cross-functional teams.
- Experience in a network administration and/or engineering role would be an advantage.
- Any advanced network technical certification (e.g., CCIE/CCNP, JNCIE/JNCIS, or relevent industry certification etc.).
- Experience or background with automation would be desired.
- Prior experience in multi-vendor networking technologies.
- Advanced working knowledge in F5 LTM/GTM, Cisco Nexus switches, Arista switches, Cisco/Juniper routers & Riverbed WAN Optimizers.
- Experience in using network tools like Solarwinds, Netbrain & Netscout would be desired.
- Understanding of TCP/IP network protocols, including common application protocols, MPLS, WAN & LAN.
- Experience in high-availability networks in load-balanced, n-tier application environments.
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low level technical view.
- The incumbent will have prior experience implementing cross-organizational IT solutions, a strong project management background with good written & verbal communication skills, & exceptional organizational skills.
- Very good understanding & experience in private/public Cloud technologies.
- Security is prime job & responsibility at Visa & must have exposure & experience dealing with best in class industry practices
- Passionate about end user experiences that includes infrastructure & application lifecycle management
- Knowledge & understanding across a wide range of technology domains & application frameworks & have ability to quickly grasp relationships of various disciplines
- Experiencedemonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation & accountability
- Past experience on complex, global projects & / or Infrastructure projects
- Agile delivery experience
- Good understanding of Cloud concepts
- Fastlearner on both technical side & business side
- Broadknowledge of the state of art industry development status in the relatedareas
- Strongcustomer-centric mindset
- Proactivesense of urgency & 'can do' attitude
- Strategicthinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawlessexecution
- Financialservices & card payments experience
- PMP, ITIL, Scrum Master (CSM)
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.