Who We Are:
At Convene, we're building a company that embraces visible & invisible diversity, encourages healthy integration of personal goals & professional development, & fosters community. Our team's evolution, values & culture have been at the forefront of what we do since our founding. With the meetings & office market growing rapidly & showing no signs of stopping, we are constantly evolving & growing our offerings from hosting meetings & events to providing a full suite of offerings for flexible co-working spaces.
Were seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People & Culture team! In this role, you will partner with our hiring managers & manage full cycle recruitment. The Ideal candidate is data analytics driven, passionate about building & maintaining a "recruitment story", a relentless networker within the industry, & within Convene (partnering with the P&C team & hiring managers to ensure talent meets overall business needs) & a "thinker."
This individual will proactively identify, source, & recruit candidates with a focus on development functions to build a diverse pipeline of candidates for current & future skill sets & competencies.
What Youll Do:
- Build & maintain proactive partnerships with HR team & hiring managers in order to understand their business, be aware of their staffing needs & issues, & offer ideas, solutions & tools
- Develop & maintain working knowledge of the all the Convene services & products.
- Maintain solid industry awareness & market intelligence in terms of hiring trends, competitive intelligence as well as compensation trends & challenges.
- Develop & maintain talent pipeline for active & future roles.
- Source, pre-screen, interview, & facilitate offer negotiations.
- Work with outside vendors (recruiters, software & agency relationships) as appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with target colleges & universities.
- Attend career fairs & manage follow up with potential prospects
- Manage campus initiatives as appropriate
- Sourcing via applicant tracking system, job boards, search engines, & social networks.
- Maintain records & files, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Maintain the integrity of the information in the ATS & across all recruiting platforms.
- Facilitate succession planning process with tools & performance reviews.
- Source, qualify, network, assess potential candidates for current & future needs.
- Partner with communications team to identify online/social media platforms to nurture presence that best aligns with Convenes growth platform.
- Foster & maintain relationships across a broad range of individuals (internal & external).
- Identify & develop new recruiting concepts & execute plans.
- All other duties as per your manager
What We Look For:
- Bachelors degree required.
- 10+ years of Hospitality/Human Resource and/or recruiting/sourcing experience required.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work independently with high initiative while also comfortable with working as a team member.
- Ability to commute/walk between properties
- Some Air/Train travel required
- Flexible & long hours sometimes required
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull & place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Reach overheard & below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, & stooping
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
Convene (www.convene.com) designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S. cities, with plans to expand globally. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
Company Size: 501-1,000 employees
Type: Privately Held
2017 - $55M
2018 - $75M
2019 - $122M
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: we believe our values drive behaviors to create culture. Together were building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy integration between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits You Can Expect as A Convene Employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growthHave a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, we support it. Each employee is required to have 65 hours of learning per year
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families
- Supportive work environment & a leader who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
- Healthy snacks
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.