ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group (TTG) is seeking a Growth Marketing Associate to play a key role in our global business. Based in London (or on UK time) & reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, the Growth Marketing Analyst will assist with the execution of paid campaigns, as well as provide analysis, insights, & reporting around channel-specific & aggregate program performance.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build & maintain all growth marketing reporting, including Facebook, Google, & other digital channels, using tools including Looker, Indicative, Excel, & Google Sheets
- Partner with internal teams on ad-hoc deep dives into channel performance, including campaign, market, retailer, & channel type pivots
- Surface trends, insights, & recommendations to our internal & external growth teams
- Analyse customer behavior & KPIs in order to detect growth opportunities across the Growth program
- With Growth Marketing Manager, ensure data integrity & architect flows between our platform tools & reporting
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- 1-3 years of growth marketing / acquisition / digital marketing experience, with platform experience in Facebook or Google preferred
- Excellent data visualisation skills; proficient at storytelling through clear charts
- Knowledge of growth marketing fundamentals & fluency with concepts of CAC v. LTV, multi-touch attribution, incrementality, etc.
- Data analysis skills - Excel mastery required, SQL or R programming experience a +, experience with BI tools (Looker, Indicative, Google Analytics, etc.) essential
- Passion for theatre a huge plus!
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Competitive salary
- Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
- Generous pension match
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Complimentary tickets to shows & events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Season Ticket loans
- Birthday off
- 3 months of paid Parental Leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme & RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching
- 280 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.