The Inside Sales team is responsible for the selling & on-boarding of new merchant partners, increasing both profit & volume for the assigned market. This role is charged with ensuring that the team achieves sales targets (weekly/monthly KPIs) & for identifying new opportunities to improve overall team effectiveness. To be successful in this role youll need to be a hustler, take ownership of Rituals growth & do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Due to the high volume of merchant relationships managed by the Inside Sales team, there is a focus on evaluating processes, identifying efficiencies, proposing modifications, testing scripts, & communicating findings across the company, all of which are vital to scaling the sales approach. You are a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; youre flexible, fearless, & excited to help build something awesome & share it with the world.
- Create, manage & develop a high performing team through hiring, coaching & training
- Leverage Salesforce (or other CRM) acumen to track key metrics & funnels & ensure that the team is operating at a high level
- Gain a deep understanding of relationships between our central team & each city
- Optimize processes for the team to assist them to move faster, prioritize effectively & deliver KPIs more efficiently
- Test & implement new playbooks in order to improve sales efficacy across the company
- Entrepreneurial: You know what needs to get done, & you know how to break it down & deliver. From start to finish, you pride yourself on seeing it through & executing with excellence
- Self-driven: You have superior organizational skills; integrity & great follow through on tasks, even when multitasking. You dont get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious: You're innovative, extremely creative & constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- High achiever: Drive, ownership & execution are core to our sales execution. You should be able to point to multiple examples from the past which clearly demonstrate how you overcame obstacles to deliver against sales targets
- Authentic: Can we throw you in any conversation & youd thrive? We work with a range of cafes, restaurants & QSRs. You should be able to kick around any conversation & make others feel comfortable
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work on an amazing consumer-facing product used by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide
- Competitive compensation package & equity in the business - we are all owners
- Healthcare coverage from day one & an unlimited vacation policy
- $15 daily in-app credit towards lunches & coffees
- Fun company-sponsored events & off-sites
Rituals mission is to digitize local commerce. Ritual was founded in 2014 in Toronto by a group of serial entrepreneurs & ex-Googlers with the vision of bringing digital efficiency to the local commerce space. Since then, Ritual has grown to over 300 employees, serving customers in 25+ cities across North America, the U.K. & Australia & has raised over $100 million in venture funding.