At Airsorted, our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone. And as the worlds largest host management company, weve already managed over $96,000,000 in host earnings, managing 4,000+ homes in over 30 cities around the world.
Working at Airsorted, youll be part of a dynamic, creative & supportive team!
Were looking for an individual to join our team based in Toronto as an Operations Associate Contractor! Youll be on hand to assist with basic property maintenance at Airbnb properties & support our operations team. Looking for trustworthy & reliable jack-of-all-trades. Youll be detail oriented, & strive to get the job done to the highest standards with a can-do attitude!
You'll be a great problem solver, really clear with your communications & be able to work on a flexible basis for Airsorted.
- Flexible Availability (Weekdays & Weekends)
- Be available 24/7 on call for emergency call outs
- Tasks could range from odd jobs like basic DIY on site, changing lightbulbs, fixing cupboards, installing lockboxes & troubleshooting issues (i.e Wifi).
- Previous property maintenance experience with rounded knowledge, & a broad skill set
- Right to work in Canada without restriction
- Must live within close proximity to Downtown Toronto
- Effectively communicate with our guests in a professional manner, so a high-level of English is a must!
- Happy to travel via public transport/use of own vehicle
- Tech-savvy for effective communication with the team
- Be proficient with Google Docs/Drive/Forms/Presentation/Excel
- Be able to work independently with limited supervision & ability to use initiative to troubleshoot issues.
- Emergency Housekeeping
- Provide emergency office cover when required to support operations.
- Communicate with contractors & suppliers in real time of their work to provide support & enable them to always deliver a 5* standard & great maintenance to the homes we manage.
- Able to multitask & prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Motivate a team to reach set goals & objectives
$16-$18 per Hour on a Freelance Basis/ Part-Time
Please note that the nature of our industry is seasonal. As such, hours will be more flexible before the summer period. We want you to feel valued & youll be an important member of our team, which is why we pay a year-round retainer.
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse & inclusive environment. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments at any point in the process well do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org