WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
Our team's mission is to empower WeWork buildings to operate at maximum efficiency through the use of technology, systems, & tools.
The Salesforce Administrator role is a key role in WeWorks implementation & management of Salesforce Service Cloud. This role is a combination of a hands on role, performing Service Cloud admin functions, & a strategic role, building out a scalable & highly effective salesforce support team/infrastructure.
WeWork is utilizing an implementation partner to configure/deploy Salesforce Service Cloud. This role will be involved in overseeing implementation partners work, & developing a program to ensure WeWork can effectively management Service Cloud post implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day Salesforce Service Cloud administration tasks
- Administrative tasks include, but not limited to: User access, Object customizations, process automations, Fields/relationships, Business rules, Page layouts, Validation rules, Email templates, Custom buttons, App installations, Integrations, & Custom/conditional forms
- Analyze business requirements & system capabilities to provide feedback, gap analysis & solutions proposal
- Create & maintain thorough, up to date, functional & technical system architectural documents
- Support QA efforts during implementations & rollouts of new system features
- Manage data imports, database de-duping & database cleanup for data accuracy
- Work with Salesforce engineering team to develop & maintain custom programming
- Run point on building out a scalable & highly effective salesforce support team/infrastructure
- Build tiered support program to support Salesforce day-to-day
- Work with Systems Training & Knowledge Manager to manage Salesforce training program for other salesforce support staff
- Identify & implement Salesforce best practices to increase business performance relating to efficiency & improved service
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 Year accredited College/University, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience supporting Salesforce Service Cloud platform
- Expert level understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud platform
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Must be detailed-oriented & have strong problem solving, project management & analytical skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to provide instruction to audiences of varying technical background
- Meet deadlines, communicate delays, & clarify ambiguous situations
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & pick up new skill sets quickly
- Previous roles in a consulting or high growth, tech environment highly desired
- Experience with Zendesk to Salesforce migration highly desired
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.