Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
We are seeking an intelligent & creative Financial Analyst to join our FP&A Team. This is a very analytically challenging role that drives Yexts growth & is a unique opportunity for the right person to be a part of a high-growth tech company. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze, project, & interpret financial results & metrics when compared against budgets & forecasts in accordance with corporate requirements.
- Monthly & quarterly reporting & analysis on Yexts financial performance (including revenue, expenses, compensation, headcount & key performance indicators)
- Prepare analysis on key financial statement accounts, identify fluctuations & follow-up with appropriate financial contacts to obtain explanations on variances
- Summarize results of analysis for monthly presentation to senior & executive management
- Preparation of various analytical reports for distribution to executive management
- Assist with budget & forecast preparation & analysis
- Assist with Balance Sheet & Cash Flow planning & forecasting
- Assist management with implementing process improvements & report automation
- Partner with executive leadership to understand departments budgets & review & analyze monthly spending vs. budget
- Consolidate forecasts & assist with management of Anaplan forecasting tool
- Assist in various finance led ad-hoc requests from the CFO & senior management
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 2-4 years of business experience in public accounting or private industry FP&A experience preferred
- MS Excel mastery required (with experience in building financial models, analyzing financial data & preparing financial reports)
- Superior critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical & organizational skills, attention to detail & ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong analytical & technical accounting & finance skills
- Experience using cloud based financial reporting tools such as Anaplan & NetSuite
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.