TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theatre, & expanding the theatre-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group (TTG) is seeking a Email Marketing Specialist/Coordinator to play a key role in our global business. Based in our NYC headquarters & reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, the Coordinator/Specialist will support on a variety of CRM projects including building & QAing templates, segments, & reporting; using data to unearth insights & recommendations for distribution to various business teams; managing an A/B testing roadmap; & devising new & innovative strategies for engaging with our consumers via email, push, & SMS channels.
Note: Our offices are open in NYC & London for those who want to work from the office. Otherwise, this role can be performed remotely from anywhere in the US (working east coast hours).
What youll do:
- Own, test & optimize lifecycle projects across funnel including lead nurture, app download, abandoned cart/browse, churn prevention, winback & more.
- Support CRM projects by managing workflows + processes across teams.
- Develop detailed creative briefs for new asset & copy requests for lifecycle communications, own timelines & processes for scope projects
- Contribute to optimization efforts by implementing, maintaining & reporting on an A/B testing roadmap
- Act as primary QA for all outbound comms, both on backend (audiences, triggers, logic, automations/workflow set) & frontend
- Partner with internal teams & Marketing Analyst on ad-hoc deep dives into channel performance, including campaign, market, retailer, & message type pivots
- With Senior CRM Manager, ensure data integrity & architect flows between our platform tools & reporting
- 1-3 years of CRM / lifecycle / retention marketing experience, with platform experience in Iterable or Braze strongly preferred
- Excellent data visualization skills; proficient at storytelling through clear charts, & comfort in BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics, or similar)
- Knowledge of email regulations, best practices & compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, CASL)
- Comfortable working in fast-paced & flexible environments; you will wear many hats in this role!
- Passion for theatre a huge plus!
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Home office reimbursement
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee Referral Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.