WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Most recently, weve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a Top 10 Upstart by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOULL DO
We are looking for an experienced, motivated & innovative Sales Enablement Manager to help us support Brazes growing Sales team. This role is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on our daily & long-term Sales enablement strategy. You will partner with our existing team of trainers & instructional designers who are passionate about learning, development, & design to create valuable learning resources & programs for our Sales team!
The GTM (Go-to-Market) Enablement team is responsible for the initial on-boarding & ongoing development of our GTM teams including the Sales, Customer Success, Support Engineering & Marketing team. The GTM Enablement Team reports directly to the President & CCO of Brazethis ensures alignment & ongoing collaboration to help support our teams & develop, drive, & support key initiatives across the company. This role will report to the Director of GTM Enablement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Sales Enablement Manager at Braze you would:
- Evaluate training needs of the Sales organization & develop proactive & sophisticated learning resources using our existing LMS system & training programs
- Act as a trusted advisor to our Sales team & work closely with Sales leaders to define & communicate expectations & processes
- Ensure collaboration among cross-functional teams for the rollout of new marketing assets, understand the asset needs of the Sales team, deliver those assets, & measure their effectiveness to define future content development needs
- Manage our asset management tool
- Uplevel & host recurring Sales certification programs
- Onboard new Sales team members, continuing to improve this process
- Develop a train the trainer program for Sales team members
- Develop & maintain Sales playbooks, one sheets, & other job aides
- Create & host in-person & online trainings (live, eLearning, webinar)
- Build strong relationships with key teams, especially the Sales team
- Provide reporting & analysis on team performance
- Manage team calendar & scheduling
- This role will require travel to our other offices including London, San Francisco & Singapore
WHO YOU ARE
- Energetic Salesperson or Sales Trainer with 3-7 years of professional experience ideally at a SaaS company in a sales, training, or leadership role
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative & owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
- You enjoy taking the lead in collaborative work to bring projects to life.
- Ability to analyze & interpret data or are willing to learn
- You work well cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, & Product/Engineering
- Exemplary written & verbal communication skills
- Organized & able to maintain global calendar
- Excellent public speaker with strong presence
- You enjoy travel & hosting events
- LMS or Instructional Design experience a plus!
- You build & maintain strong professional relationships
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.