Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Sourcing Manager for 2-Way Communication Services to join our team working with our network of telecommunication partners & our internal experts to expand the partnership strategy to deliver the Twilio service. The person in this role will be either leading or assisting in managing our partner ecosystem & delivering our 2-way connectivity strategy in alignment with Twilios financial goals, quality standards, & product feature requirements. Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Development, this position is critical & will support Twilios Supernetwork expansion.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of sourcing 2-Way communications. They also have:
- 3+ years experience in the telecom industry in an international context.
- Strong preference for someone with prior experience in a similar role with knowledge of the aggregator & operator industry both on a Global & Regional levels.
- Ability to inspire internal teams & external partners to handle deadlines, understand SLAs & track progress.
- Ability to handle multiple projects & engagements at the same time.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Technically savvy & experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, & mobility is a plus.
As a Sourcing Manager for 2-Way Communication Services, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze strategic markets & provide key findings to internal stakeholders while tracking progress of ongoing projects.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of connectivity, including strategy formation, developing connectivity, deal execution, integration & communication.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio & have significant exposure to our executive leadership.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Understand customer/market needs & competitive landscape for 2-way Communication Services globally & translate customer/market needs into strategy & deliverables.
Twilio enables applications & devices to make phone calls anywhere to anything from landlines to WebRTC, dating apps to multinational call centers. With a massive network of global carrier connectivity, 2-way Communication is a critical function within Twilio. We are looking for a Sourcing Manager to improve connectivity strategy within Supernetwork Business Development.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in Europe (London/UK, Sweden, Spain, Germany). Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.