Bonobos is seeking Stylists (we call them Guides) who can provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele in our NYC locations. Are you up for the challenge?
Whats the opportunity?We're hiringgreat full-time Guides (our spin on a Sales Associate) across all of our NYC Guideshop locations -Flatiron, Brookfield Place, Soho, Madison Avenue, & our Flagship location on 5th Ave.
Hmmsounds interesting. Whats a Guide, exactly?A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product & brand to the forefront & complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality & insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand & appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness & are willing to get innovative to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one,appointment basedexperience offers customers both an alternative & complementary service to our web-driven model. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detailhere.
What's exciting about this opportunity?Our shopping experience comes in a variety of forms. As a Bonobos Guide, you will be at the helm of in-store appointments & will be charged with supporting our customers who curiously wander in. Your extensive product knowledge & service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador for the Bonobos brand.
Okay, now Im intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Areself motivatedand confident in your ability to network
- Have sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience & understand the power of generating leads
- Love making people happy & want to help everyone look & feel great
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about mens fashion, fabrics, styles, fit, & more
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers & the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun & successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you